If love is just passing by, and why going on it.
如果爱情只是路过,又何必到此一游。
Love understands love, it needs no talk.
相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。
It is time to, what should I turn round and then walk don't turn back.
是时候,我该转身就走不必再回头。
Is time, I don't have to let go easily.
是时候,我该轻易放手不必再挽留。
Always in the deepest despair, saw the most beautiful scenery.
总是在最深的绝望里,看见最美的风景。
Every time in sweet happiness, hear the cruel goodbye.
每次在甜蜜的幸福中,听见残忍的再见。
I don't care of jigsaw world, I only care about you.
我不在乎浮光掠影的尘世,我只在乎你。
If I don't want to stay like snow flower can't, I only miss you.
我不留恋似雪若花的浮生,我只留恋你。
Colorful lollipops, who can resist the charming temptation.
五彩的棒棒糖,谁抵抗得住那迷人的诱惑。
Fluffy cotton candy, who survive the sweet taste.
蓬松的棉花糖,谁经受得住那香甜的滋味。
Can you take my hand, just as my request
你可不可以牵着我的手,就当是我的请求
Can't you looked at my eyes, just as I expect
你可不可以望着我的眼,就当是我的奢望
I still remember you join me for days.
我仍记得你和我一起呆过的日子。
i still remember me with you to stay over.
我仍记得我和你一起呆过的日子。
I were a princess, you love princess.
我是公主、你所爱恋的公主。
i'm prince, your prince. the attachment
我是王子、你所眷恋的王子。
I have forget her, because he's so important.
我一直忘不了他、因为他对我那么重要。
i have forget her, because she gave me so important.
我一直忘不了她、因为她对我那么重要。
love me, i have a sweet smile.
爱我、就对我绽放甜美得微笑。
love comes to me, i have to release a warm embrace.
爱我、就对我释放温暖的拥抱。
if you have, such idyllic scenes represent, from whom he hath.
如果没有你、如此良辰美景、该向谁述说。
if you have, such idyllic scenes represent, whom should forever.
如果没有你、如此良辰美景、该与谁相伴。
My mortal, i did not hold to unchanging.
我是凡人、我没有那样坚持不变的能力。
i was vulgar people, i did not hold to unchanging.
我是俗人、我没有那样坚持不变的能力。
do you like or don't love me, i here and do not yield.
你爱或不爱我、我都在这里不离不弃。
you read or me, i was here or not. no mercy
你念或不念我、我都在这里不悲不喜。
I die, i want you to perish, the life of the chaotic Love hurt
你为我死、我为你亡、生死相许的乱世情殇。
i live, i do for you to deposit, the life of the chaotic Love hurt
你为我活、我为你存、生死相许的乱世情殇。